* My goal professionally is to document you-as you are- in whatever season you are in your life. I love to create artwork to reflect on and pass down to other generations.
* I love to laugh, so I am grateful to be married to a wonderful guy (Nick), that makes me laugh on a daily basis.
* Faith, family and friends are important to my spiritual, personal and professional growth.
* I love coffee. Maybe it's because I love the fellowship you often share with others as you enjoy a cup. Or, maybe it is because it wakes my mind up and can put it in overdrive. Or maybe it's both. :)
* I am continually attending classes or watching videos to keep me up to date with trends and technology. Michele (the wonderful studio manager at HMD Photography) and I went to Nashville in January of 2020 for a convention and learned a lot of great stuff.
At the bottom is a video to help put into words some of the MANY reasons I truly believe in what I do. It is SO much more than pushing a button on a camera. I would love the opportunity to create some artwork for your family! Heidi